12.27.2008

Lately...



I know this picture is completely wrong in so many ways. However, going through my photos, I can't take my eyes off of it. Maybe because it makes me dizzy...or maybe because it reflects perfectly this little motion boy of mine. :D We fill most days with bike rides, walks, playing at the park, passing a football, playing baseball, running, chasing, building cities with blocks and destroying them with trucks. That's us. Always on the go. Always in motion. Always moving. Always! :D Even while he was nestled in my tummy all safe and secure, he was a mover and a kicker. So when I saw this photo..I had to smile. It was just "us". Perfectly us. Yes. It breaks the photo rules. And yes, you might get a bit dizzy. But haven't you ever found that picture that describes something so amazingly, that regardless of what rules you break..you love it? This is that picture for me today.

Hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas spent with family and friends. :D

Until next time...