2.17.2009

Beauty...

I've been thinking a lot lately about the things I see with my eyes. Some good, some not so good. Some things colorful, others..not so much. Having MS has opened my eyes to many different things that I once skimmed over. Last week I woke up and my vision was off. I could tell something wasn't right because in one of my eyes, all I could see was a glowing cloud. Today I learned what it really was and that the chances of it being a forever thing were pretty high. Medicine can only do so much. That got me thinking about all the things I've seen lately that are beautiful in my eyes. Here's just one:

A picture my middle son was drawing for me..just because. :D

Photobucket

And why it's beautiful to me?

Photobucket

...because he worked so hard on something so simple, just to let me know that he loved me.

My kids think it's 'cool' that I have a cloudy eye. They're thinking a pirate patch would be fun to have. Um..we'll see about that. Hey, why not entertain them just a little through all this, right? :D Anyway..look around you today. What do you see? Go out there. Capture it. Then show me what is beautiful through your eyes. Happy Wednesday, everyone! :D

Until next time..